They’re magically delicious!~ A Particular Leprechaun
I am pretty sure that eating green foods on St. Patrick’s Day counts – otherwise no one would touch green beer (right?). In case green is not your fave color for clothing, be sure to order some Lucky Charms Macarons to ward off any possible pinches*. These macarons will take you back to those days when you could eat your cereal in peace in front of Saturday morning cartoons. (Limited number. Order must be placed by Friday, March 13th. Local only.)**
Each box is $30.00 and includes twelve (12) green cereal milk buttercream-filled macarons topped with one of those infamous marshmallow. And, according to the Lucky Charms website, they are gluten free! (Make your own decision regarding whether they are OK for you if you can’t have gluten, please.)
- Your St. Patrick’s Day Macarons will be ready for pick up or delivery on Monday, March 16th.
- Arrangements for either pick up or delivery will be made when the order is placed.
- Delivery is in the Dallas, Texas area only. Depending on the location, delivery fees are $10-$20.
- All orders are prepaid in advance in full upon ordering.
- At this time, we do not ship.
- Thanks for your order!
We are Measured Baking Co. Our macarons are made locally in Plano, Texas using the classic French method. Most are gluten free (unless mixed or filled with ingredients containing gluten, such as chocolate sandwich cookies or breakfast cereal). We use the finest ingredients, including real butter in our buttercream, fresh and freeze-dried fruits, and soy-free chocolate. Most of our fillings are hand-made, including jams, jellies, caramel and butterscotch.
**Photo is not of the macarons that you will receive.